If I could write you a love letter, ya Rasulallah, these be the words I would say.
If I could trace every step you had taken, I would kiss each one, every grain of sand, every stone. If at night lovers whisper prayers in the dark, I would shed my tears, gather them in bottles and water the trees that have grown big giving salawah to you.
I miss you ya Rasulallah.
If only you were here to guide these poor desperate lost souls back into the light. Look at the blood they've shed; from brothers, children and women. Look at the young lasses who have given their bodies to the lust of men. How much sin we've done ya Rasul. Shame shadows my visage. I have made many mistakes that would've angered you.
How can we betray you? All you did was love us, guide us, protect us. All you had was compassion for us. Your heart was always forgiving, but we hadn't been able to forgive among ourselves, far off to forget.
Why did you have to leave us so soon? We needed you. We still need you. But, we just aren't good enough for your time. And Allah had given this test to us, to live without you.
How many of your Sunnah have we followed ya Rasulallah? Would you have asked us if you were still here... Had we been able to hold in our anger when it sparked? Have we given to the poor and needy? Had we judged strangers whom we'd just met with prejudice? Have we made our mothers happy? Our fathers? Would our good deeds have satisfied you?
I miss you ya Rasulallah. I still wish you were here to hold my hand through these hard times. Had I come to see you where you've been resting, but I just didn't make it. Maybe someday. Maybe someday I'll see you in Jannah. Do come visit me ya Rasul. Your Jannah is so high up, would I never be able to reach you.
I love you ya Rasulallah. I will make you proud someday. Wait for me oh my beloved. Wait for that day to come. I pray it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment